Switching resistive or induction loads for single and three phase motors.
Benshaw RC and RSC Series contactors are used for controlling single and three phase motors, and for switching resistive or inductive loads up to 660VAC. All Benshaw contactors are built and tested to world leading electrical and mechanical standards.
- UL/CSA, IEC, NEMA, BS, EN, VDE ratings
- Direct mount thermal overload relays
- Full line of field installable, modularized accessories
- Device marking strip
- AC or DC coil options
Benshaw RMSC Series 3-Pole modular contactors can be used to control Benshaw's RMSP Series manual starters, or may be used in other continuous duty control applications where high durability in a compact design is important. RMSC Series contactors are built and tested to world leading electrical and mechanical standards.
- Clip-on mounting on 35mm rail or screw fitting
- RMSC-65 to RMSC-95 types are mountable on 70mm DIN rail
- 60Hz units: 208, 277, 480, 600V in stock for immediate shipping
- 50/60Hz units: 24, 120, 240, 380, 415V in stock for immediate shipping
- Other units are available by special order
Efficient motor starting in a compact design with extensive protection.
Benshaw RMSP Series motor starter protectors meet or exceed all universal standards, and offer efficient motor starting functionality in a compact design.
Protection functions include protection of group installation, protection of circuits, motor protection, starter protection, and phase failure protection.
Benshaw RMSP Series motor starter protectors provide a wide range of ambient temperature compensation. Couple directly to RMSC Series contactors for a complete electro-mechanical combination starter.
- 45mm width up to 32 amps
- 55mm width up to 63 amps
- 70mm width up to 100 amps
- Three position operator (On-Off-Trip) on 100AF only
- Complete range of accessories available
- Handle locks in the Off position
- Class 10 overload trip characteristics
- Trip test
- Finger safe terminals
- DIN rail and screw mounting
Designed for a wide range of applications, and available with a completely integrated combination fusible disconnect for plug-and-play convenience.
All Benshaw pump controls are UL listed, and available as NEMA HP rated.
Heavy duty performance, low cost, and configurable, Benshaw's engineered pump control panels offer an exceptional value.
©2015 Benshaw. All Rights Reserved